£65 - £75 per day
21 days ago
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant? Do you live local to Acton, Ealing?
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants to support in a supportive primary school based in Acton. This is a mainstream school so you may be supporting in the main school, or in an SEN unit in the school. Prior SEN experience is desired and the ability to hit the ground running.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support SEN pupils in a primary schools
- Work closely with the Teacher and SENCO
- Carry out interventions where requested
- Provide feedback to parents
- Ideally, relevant degree
- At least 6 months of school based experience
- Understanding of working with SEN pupils
- Live local to Acton
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.