£65 - £80 per day
28 days ago
Do you live local to Acton, Ealing? Have you had experience working in an SEN unit?
We are seeking a Learning Support Assistant to support pupils within the SEN Unit of a mainstream primary school. Prior experience supporting SEN pupils is required, and patience to maintain consistency in teaching new skills. This is a great opportunity to secure a long term role, especially if you have experience working with primary aged students.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Provide 1:1 support
- Build relationships with pupils and staff
- Encourage creativity
- Work as a team with the teacher and other LSA's
- Bachelors Degree, or Level 3 in Childcare
- 1 years experience working with SEN pupils
- Good understanding of supporting SEN pupils
- Live in a commutable distance to Acton, Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.