£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Experienced Learning Support Assistant Required fo a Primary School in Feltham
Do you have 1 year of school based experience? Are you available full-time and immediately on a long-term basis?
Envision Education is seeking an experienced Learning Support Assistant for a Primary School in Feltham supporting a child in reception with undiagnosed autism and behavioural needs.
- Aims to provide the best primary education in a stimulating and creative environment, so that every child realises his or her potential
- Instil a love of learning inspired by quality teaching, nurturing and developing individual strengths and talents
- It teaches the importance of moral values and consideration of others.
- Support a child in reception with undiagnosed autism and behavioural needs
- Monitor and track progress
- Exercise role model behaviour and attitude in the classroom
- Carry out administrative tasks if needed.
- Minimum 1 year of school based experience wthin the last 2 years
- Must have experience supporting SEN pupils, particularly challenging behaviours
- Must have good spoken and written English
- Bubbly and confident personality and enjoys working with children
- Must be available full-time and immediately.
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.