£65 - £80 per day
about 2 months ago
Learning Support Assistant required for a Primary School in Hounslow
Envision Education is seeking Learning Support Assistant for a Primary School in Hounslow supporting in different classes from Nursery up to Year 3.
- Provides a happy, caring and safe environment for our children
- Latest Ofsted inspection commended the "positive and calm environment for learning"
- Celebrates and values diversity and encourages the children to be proud of their own culture, religion and language and to show respect for those of others
- The curriculum in the school is well planned with a priority given to developing high standards of literacy and numeracy.
- Provide support to SEN pupils in a secondary school setting
- Work in the SEN unit of a mainstream school
- Support as a general classroom Teaching Assistant
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with students
- Implement effective behaviour management strategies
- Use creative methods of learning to motivate pupils
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience with SEN is desirable but not essential
- Team player with a positive attitude towards working
- Must be available full-time and immediately.
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.