£70 - £85 per day
27 days ago
Learning Support Assistant required for a special needs school in Croydon!
Envision Education is seeking an experienced Learning Support Assistant to for girls supporting students in Key Stage 3 and 4 who have additional needs such as ADHD and Autism:
- A unique community where all students and staff are valued as individuals
- It draws strength from its diversity and takes pride in its cultural richness
- Preparing students to embrace their places in the local and global communities
- Promotes the value of knowledge and push every student to fulfil their academic potential
About the role:
- Supporting children with autism and ADHD
- Work with pupils individually and /or in small groups to help them overcome learning barriers
- Implement effective behaviour management strategies
- Use creative methods of learning to motivate pupils
- 6 months experience of working with children in a UK school within the last 2 years
- Experience working with children with SEN is desirable
- Must have good spoken and written English
- Team player with a positive attitude towards working
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.