£65 - £80 per day
28 days ago
Are you confident managing challenging behaviour? Are you looking for a long term role?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you. Envision Education are looking for experienced Learning Support Assistants to support students with social, emotional and mental health needs. Prior experience and a good understanding of managing behaviour is required as the school are looking for people who can get straight in to the role with minimal training, although support is provided.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A lovely Secondary Special School based in West Drayton. Students may have come from difficult experiences and so the school aim to reconnect them with education so they can make progress to becoming successful adults. The school have been rated 'Good' in all categories and received a strongly favorable report from OFSTED.
- Provide support on a 1:1 basis
- Work with students across year 7-9
- Provide interventions when needed
- Encourage a love of learning via a reflective approach
- At least 6 months of experience working with SEN pupils
- Bachelors degree, desirable
- Good written and spoken English
- Live local to West Drayton
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.