£65 - £80 per day
11 days ago
25 Jul 00:00
Are you an outgoing Learning Support Assistant?
Envision Education are in need of passionate and experienced Learning Support Assistants for a fantastic SEN School based in Ealing, catering to students from KS1 - KS5. The students, staff and parents all work together to make the school a safe, secure, happy, stimulating and enjoyable place to learn.
Their vision is for everyone to have a curiosity and passion for learning within a high quality, caring, inclusive school. The children/young people are at the heart of every decision and they place vital importance on their physical and emotional well-being. All students have access to specialist therapeutic and learning support that enable them to engage fully in all educational and enrichment activities.
About the school:
The school is based in Ealing and is close to multiple transport links. They offer a wide range of educational and vocational programmes and have excellent facilities to support students in their passions, such as Photography and Hairdressing. They also specialise in creative and performing arts and sports coaching. The school have a dedicated team and do their best to promote positive experiences for staff and students.
- To support SEN pupils in KS1-5
- To assist in weak areas, e.g. language, behaviour, reading, spelling, handwriting/presentation
Meet physical needs as required whilst encouraging independence
- Travel to external venues and work experience placements
- Ensure there is a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students
- Relevant degree, desired
- At least 1 year of experience working with SEN students
- Live local to Ealing
- Excellent communication and skills
- Available full time in September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.