£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
15 Apr 00:00
Are you keen to support Autistic students?
Do you have recent experience working with SEN pupils?
We are looking for outgoing, committed Learning Support Assistants who are looking for an extremely rewarding role working with Autistic pupil, for a great school based in Radlett. The role requires working 1:1 and has the potential to be a long term role.
About the school:
- A fun and supportive learning environment
- Small school, so you get the chance to build strong relationships
- Parking available on site
- Caters to 4 - 19 year olds
- To support Autistic students
- To be creative and encouraging learning
- To work well with staff members
- To create an inclusive learning environment
- At least 6 months experience with SEN pupils
- Driver, preferable
- Experience within the last 2 years
- Available immediately!
Why Register with Envision Education?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professional
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.