£65 - £80 per day
10 days ago
Do you have experience supporting KS4 pupils? Are you keen to work in Education?
Envision Education are currently looking for KS4 Teaching Assistant who live within a commutable distance to Uxbridge. We work with some fantastic school in the Uxbridge, Hillingdon area who are looking for KS4 Teaching Assistants to start on an immediate basis and work there long term.
Ideally you will be a graduate, and may even be considering becoming a teacher. This is also a great way to gain relevant experience and work towards becoming a Higher Level Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work closely with the Class Teacher to support where needed
- Deliver interventions in a range of subjects
- Work with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Act as a mentor for students and lead by example
- Adapt teaching to the students learning style to help them reach their potential
- Bachelors Degree in any subject
- Excellent written ad spoken English
- Experience in a school setting, and in delivering interventions
- Desire to continue in Education long term
- Live local to Uxbridge
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.