£65 - £70 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you keen on supporting Autistic students? Do you have experience managing challenging behaviour?
We are looking for dedicated and caring SEN Teaching Assistants to support students in KS4, but to be flexible to support across the school when needed. You will be working 1:1 with Autistic students who may display challenging behaviour.
A willingness to develop as a Teaching Assistant and help the school to continuously build on their previous Outstanding OFSTED rating is needed. Teachers here skillfully balance care, patience and nurture with uncompromisingly high expectations of pupils' learning and personal development.
About the school:
This school offer a creative approach and performing arts specialism that helps every child in their school learn and develop. They have an international reputation for innovation and a progressive approach to education. This is an all through SEN School, catering to pupils aged 4 to 22.
- Support students with Autism on a 1:1 basis
- Work closely outside agencies with required, such as the SaLT team
- Be flexible in supporting various age groups
- Build a strong rapport with your key student/s
- Level 3 diploma
- At least 6 months experience supporting Autistic students
- Be confident in managing challenging behaviour
- Available immediately and long term
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.