£65 - £75 per day
24 days ago
Experienced Key Stage 4 Learning Support Assistant Required for a Special Needs School in Southall
Envision Education is seeking an experienced KS4 Learning Support Assistant for a Special Needs school in Southall supporting the older SEN pupils with Key Stage 4 learning materials. You must have knowledge of Key Stage 4 and ideally some SEN experience and flexibility to provide support across all ages if needed.
- It offers early years, primary, secondary and sixth form education up to the age of 22, on the autism spectrum
- It aim to provide your child with the confidence and skills they need to find enjoyment and fulfilment in what they do
- It prides itself on the warm, welcoming place it has created where children feel valued and safe
- It also puts the needs and welfare of its children above everything else.
- Key Stage 4 support to older SEN students with autism needs on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Monitor and track progress
- Exercise role model behaviour and attitude in the classroom
- Carry out administrative tasks if needed.
- 1 year experience as a Learning Support Assistant
- Experience working with pupils with SEN (specifically ASD pupils) is essential
- Must have good spoken and written English
- Bubbly and confident personality and enjoys working with children
- Must be available full-time and immediately.
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.