£65 - £80 per day
HH/KS3 LSA/ Richmond_1604574017
9 months ago
KS3 Learning Support Assistant required in the Richmond area!
Envision Education is seeking a Learning Support Assistant with Key Stage 3 experience to provide support to students with SEN in a mainstream secondary school setting.
- Provide support to SEN pupils in a secondary school setting
- Work in the SEN unit of a mainstream school
- Support as a general classroom Teaching Assistant
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with students
- Implement effective behaviour management strategies
- Use creative methods of learning to motivate pupils
- Bachelors Degree
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience with SEN is desirable but not essential
- Team player with a positive attitude towards working
- Must be available full-time and immediately.
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.