£65 - £80 per day
22 days ago
Do you have experience as a Teaching Assistant in KS2? Do you live local to Northolt, or within a commutable distance?
We are looking for an experienced and confident KS2 Teaching Assistant to support a Year 6 class who are preparing for SAT's at a local Primary School based in Northolt, Ealing. At least 6 months of recent experience in a Year 6 class is required and ideally a Maths Specialism. This is a role starting on an immediate basis, and continuing until the end of the school year.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work in a Year 6 class
- Help prepare students for SATs
- Deliver interventions
- Keep track of the students progress
- Work closely with the Class Teacher
- 6 months experience in a Year 6 class
- Good understanding of SATs
- Specialism in Maths
- Live local to Northolt, Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.