£65 - £80 per day
8 days ago
Calling all Primary Teaching Assistants!
Envision Education are working alongside some excellent schools within the Hounslow borough, and we are seeking a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant to work in a great, local primary school.
We are seeking someone who has prior experience as a Teaching Assistant, and is available full-time.
About the role:
- You will support pupils in groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Assist pupils who are struggling
- Provide help to the class Teacher
- Encourage children to be confident and engage in lessons
- Help to regulate behaviour in the classroom
- 6 months of experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience must be UK based within the last 2 years
- Degree and / or Level 3 TA qualification is ideal
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Outgoing personality with a genuine interest in working with children
- Must be available full-time and on a long-term basis
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.