£65 - £80 per day
25 days ago
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant? Do you enjoy working with students in KS2?
We are looking for a creative and intuitive Teaching Assistant for a fantastic Primary School based in Northolt. The role will likely be to work in lower KS2, however flexibility to work across the Primary School is desired.
You will be supporting as a general class Teaching Assistant, and so an ability to identify students struggling is needed. You may also carry out interventions where needed.
About the school:
This is an outstanding 4- form entry school in Northolt, Ealing where they pride themselves on providing a learning environment and a rich variety of opportunities for their children so that every one of them may be helped to reach their full potential and make the most of their talents. Staff are passionate about the quality of the education they provide, and support is provided throughout your time in the school.
- To support students in KS2
- Work closely with the Class Teacher
- Help to motivate and engage students
- Identify where students are struggling and provide feedback to the Class Teacher
- Bachelors Degree, desired
- Able to commute to Northolt, Ealing
- At least 6 months experience working in a school setting
- Available full time from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.