£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Envision Education have a number of brilliant opportunities for Teaching Assistants who are looking for a new role in a dynamic primary school this September!
We are partnered up with some fantastic schools within the Hounslow and Richmond boroughs who are seeking talented and experienced Teaching Assistants to join them in the new academic year.
This type of role would suit a Level 3 qualified or Graduate Teaching Assistant with a minimum of 6 months of school based experience who is looking for a full-time and long term role from September. We are looking for bubbly, passionate and committed TA's who is keen on supporting KS2 classes to join a vibrant school and make a positive difference to children's learning.
About the role:
- Help to maintain an engaging classroom atmosphere
- Contribute to classes and engage with the children
- Provide general classroom assistance
- Support pupils in small groups and 1:1 providing extra help where children struggle
- Use your prior experience as a TA to implement effective behaviour management strategies in line with the school's behaviour policies
What we are looking for:
- Degree and / or Level 3 TA qualification
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Genuine interest in working in Education
- Must be available in September on a full-time and long-term basis
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience in 1 school on a long-term basis
- Ability to boost your CV
- Chance to work in a vibrant and challenging environment
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as a Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.