£65 - £80 per day
12 days ago
Are you an experience Learning Support Assistant (LSA)? Do you have experience working in KS2?
Envision Education are looking for experienced KS2 LSA's to work in a lovely primary school based in West Drayton. This is a mainstream school, however you will be working on a 1:1 basis with an SEN pupil who has been diagnosed with Autism. Experience supporting SEN pupils is required, and an understanding of managing challenging behaviour. This is a long term, full time position starting ASAP for the right candidates.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work in primary schools
- Support a KS2 pupil, on a 1:1 basis
- Carry out lessons in and out of the class
- Support the Class Teacher
- Work alongside external agencies
- 6 months recent experience as an LSA
- Available full time and long term
- Good communication skills
- Live local to West Drayton
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.