£70 - £80 per day
24 days ago
Are you a graduate looking to develop a career in Education? Are you looking for a full-time role in a school?
If so, please apply!
Envision Education have partnered up with an outstanding school based in Feltham who are looking for their next Graduates to support pupils across KS1 & KS2 as a Teaching Assistant.
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate who wants to either progress in to Teaching or even to gain more experience in Education.
About the school:
- Judged to be an "Outstanding" school - Ofsted
- Offers excellent career progression
- A great place to start your career
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Modern building
- Easy transport links
About the role:
- Support pupils across KS1 / KS2
- Provide general classroom assistance to the Teacher
- Assist with preparing learning resources
- Work in groups and 1:1 with children
- Implement creative strategies to help pupils learn
- Monitor pupils' progress
- Must have a UK recognised degree
- Ideally 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Strong academic background
- Genuine interest in progressing in education
- Must be available full-time for at least one year from September 2021
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.