£120 - £170 per day
19 days ago
KS1 Teacher - Primary School
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic KS1 Teacher? Do you wish to start working in September and work alongside a successful team? Apply NOW as we are currently recruiting for a fantastic Primary school in Hayes as they are seeking a knowledgeable KS1 Teacher!
- A happy, welcoming, creative and vibrant learning community based in Hayes
- A four form entry primary school
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Pupils take pride in their work and respond positively to feedback in order to make improvements
- Seek to provide a happy and outward looking school
- KS1 Teacher to teach in a KS1 class from September
- Teach children in either KS1 or KS2
- To research and to implement new teaching methods as well as to encourage student participation
- To provide high quality learning for all children within a safe, happy and caring environment
- To plan, prepare and develop teaching materials, method programme and assessments
- Recent experience working in a school environment as a KS1 Teacher
- To provide 2 references of previous Teacher roles
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be available to work as a KS1 Teacher from September
- Already have or willing to apply for an enhanced Child Only DBS
- Passionate and caring individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.