7 days ago
Do you have QTS? Do you have recent experience as a Phase Leader, and KS1 Teacher?
We are looking for a KS1 Phase Leader, and class Teacher for a fantastic infant school based in Ealing. This school have designed their curriculum to ensure that children develop into happy, confident, resilient and healthy individuals who are motivated and willing to persevere at everything they do. Prior experience leading a phase is ideal so that you are able to fit the ground running from September 2021.
About the school:
An inclusive, safe, and friendly recently built 2 form entry school, based in the borough of Ealing. Central to their focus is the emphasis on reading, writing, phonics and maths. Staff here are enthusiastic, encouraging and committed to supporting children with a range of learning needs.
- Phase leader for KS1
- Teach a Year 2 class
- Complete planning and support TA's in your class
- Work closely with SLT
- Ensure their is consistency across classes
- QTS, required
- Live local to the borough of Ealing
- At least 2 years experience teaching KS1
- Available full time in September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.