£65 - £75 per day
10 days ago
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant (LSA)? Do you have experience working in KS1?
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a KS1 Learning Support Assistant to work in a fantastic primary school based in Hillingdon. The school caters for primary age pupils, most of whom have autism, behavioural difficulties, interaction difficulties and other sensory impairments. This position is available for an immediate start.
Apply now if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work in a primary school
- Support children with autism and behavioural difficulties
- Support the Class Teacher in delivering the lessons
- Encourage each pupil to be as independent as possible
- Help each pupil to stay safe and feel safe
- 6 months recent experience as an LSA
- Available full time and long term
- Good communication skills
- Must have great interpersonal skills
- Either live in Hillingdon or within a commutable distance
- Must be available 8.30am-4pm from Monday-Thursday, then 8.30am-3pm on Fridays
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.