£63 - £80 per day
19 days ago
Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant role where you can contribute to the academic progress of pupils who require extra support?
If so, please read on!
Envision Education are seeking a talented Interventions Teaching Assistant on behalf of a vibrant primary school based in Hounslow.
This is a full-time, long-term role starting immediately.
About the school:
- Judged to be a "Good" school - Ofsted
- Establishes a positive learning culture
- Excellent facilities and extensive grounds
- Easy transport links and on site parking facilities
About the role:
- Lead and support intervention sessions
- Work in small groups as well as 1:1
- Create fun and engaging learning resources
- Work outside of the classroom with groups of pupil who require extra support
- Support the social and academic progress of pupils
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- SEN / interventions experience is ideal
- Degree is preferred
- Must be available full-time and immediately
- Local to Hounslow
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.