£120 - £190 per day
3 months ago
***Are you passionate about being a History Teacher to Secondary aged children? Live local to Maidenhead? Are you a graduate or QTS qualified?***
*** We are Recruiting a History Teacher for Secondary School for a January Start! ***
Are you a Fully Qualified Teacher who is passionate about teaching?
If so, a Secondary School in Maidenhead are looking for a fulltime, reliable History Teacher who is confident enough to teach across KS3 - KS5. The role as a History Teacher is to help pupils develop their verbal and cognitive development by encouraging them to participate in activities presented in class.
This role starts in January & its a long-term position, so apply now before you miss out!
- Encourages students creativity through extra-curricular clubs, trips and student leadership activities.
- Ofsted Rating of 'Good' in every aspect
- The school values personal growth and Academic growth
- A school built on rich culture and diversity.
- Must have confidence and expertise in History as a History Teacher
- Flexible to cover PPA, ECT and SLT time as well as absences due to sickness as a History Teacher
- Essential to cover KS3-KS4 studies.
- Support learners with their studies as a History Teacher
- Fully Qualified Teacher Status as a History Teacher
- Available to work Immediately and from 08:30 to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment beneficial.
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.