£75 - £85 per day
25 days ago
Are you looking to further your career in education? Have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant? Are you passionate about helping others and supporting children's development?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are recruiting a High Level Teaching Assistant in the Maidenhead area with an immediate start. You must have prior experience working Working as Teaching Assistant. You will need to support children across various classes, some of which have SEN therefore it is essential that you are comfortable working with SEN students.
- Offers outstanding education and therapy to SEN students aged 2 to 11.
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- OFSTED rates the school 'Good'
- The school provides 1:1 support interventions using various therapeutic programs and counsellors.
- Provide support across different classes, some of which have SEN students.
- Support pupils in a 1:1 capacity and/or in small groups
- In the Absence of a teacher, as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant you would need to plan and execute the lesson
- Support pupils consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs
- Available Monday - Friday, 8:45am - 3:30pm.
- Able to start immediately as a High Level Teaching Assistant
- DBS checked or willing to apply for one.
- Experience working with children in the UK
- Live in Maidenhead or able to commute to the area.
Why register with Envision Education?
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.