£80 - £100 per day
26 days ago
Are you a qualified / experienced HLTA or a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking to progress in Education?
Are you local to Hounslow?
If you answered "yes" to the above, you may be exactly who we're looking for!
Envision Education are seeking a confident and pro-active HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) to work with the SEN provision of a vibrant mainstream primary school based in Hounslow.
**This is a full-time, long-term role with an immediate start**
About the school:
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- Friendly and supportive SLT / management team
- Polite children who display a willingness to learn
- On site parking
- Praised by Ofsted for their positive learning environment
- Access to parking and easy transport links
About the role:
- Lead pre-planned lessons in absence of the Classroom Teacher
- Work in the SEN unit which consists of approx. 7 children with special needs
- Supporting KS1 and KS2 children
- Provide general classroom TA support
- You may be required to work in groups and 1:1
- 6 months Teaching Assistant experience
- Ideally HLTA experience
- Degree and / or HLTA status
- Must be confident leading the whole class
- Local to Hounslow
- Must be available Monday - Friday and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.