£75 - £95 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a Graduate with Teaching Assistant experience looking to progress in Education?
If so, Envision Education have a great opportunity for you!
We have partnered up with an excellent primary school based in Hounslow, who are seeking a talented HLTA / TA to support pupils across KS1 & KS2, on a full-time basis commencing after Easter.
About the school:
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- Provides a happy and caring environment to work and learn
- Supportive and friendly team of staff
- Offer pupils a creative and exciting curriculum
- Easy transport links and access to parking
About the role:
- Work as a HLTA to cover Teachers during PPA / absences
- Cover classes across the primary school
- When not needed as a HLTA, you will support as a TA
- TA support will take place in a Year 3 and Year 5 class
- Assist the classroom Teacher to effectively carry out lessons
- Ensure a positive learning environment
- Inspire pupils to achieve their highest potential
- Must be a Graduate and / or hold level 4 HLTA status
- Minimum 6 months TA experience
- HLTA / Cover Supervisor experience is ideal
- Confident leading classes
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.