£80 - £100 per day
11 days ago
25 Jul 00:00
Are you an experienced HLTA or Cover Supervisor looking to progress in Education? Do you have a degree?
Envision Education are seeking an exceptional Higher Level Teaching Assistant on behalf of a vibrant and dynamic primary school based in Hounslow, to start in September on a full-time, long-term basis.
This role would suit a graduate who has experience both supporting children and covering classes and is looking to develop a career in Teaching. Interviews for this role are taking place asap.
About the school:
This is a dynamic, 4 form entry primary school catering to children ages 3 - 11 years, with a reputation of achieving high academic results whilst creating a positive learning environment. All classes are mixed ability, and the school pride themselves on their inclusive approach to teaching, making all their pupils feel valued and motivate them to achieve their very best. With a friendly and caring team of staff, the school are looking to welcome a new member to their team!
About the role:
- Support children in a KS2 class
- Cover whole classes during PPA time
- Create a positive and engaging learning environment
- Liaise with the class Teacher and TA's to ensure pupils are receiving the highest quality of education
What we are looking for:
- Must be a graduate
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant is essential
- Experience covering lessons is highly desirable
- Bubbly and confident personality
- Must be available full-time from September 2020
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.