£80 - £100 per day
9 months ago
Higher Level Teaching Assistant needed for a special needs secondary school in West Drayton!
Envision Education is seeking experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistants with a background in English and Maths to support students with social, emotional and mental health needs. You will be supporting a group of students off site as a tutor, with pre planned lessons provided by the class teachers.
- A secondary special school for students with social, emotional and mental health needs.
- The school focuses on a reflection and restorative practice, as opposed to detentions and exclusions, which is used to help students understand what is currently happening, what they are trying and using well, and how they can move forward.
- Aim is for its young people to lead a happy and holistically prosperous life by developing the skills for them to move successfully along their life journeys.
- Provide 1:1 tutoring of site
- Primarily help in the teaching of Maths and English
- Maintain behaviour management
- Keep accurate records of student development
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar setting
- Bachelors degree, desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Live local to West Drayton
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.