£80 - £100 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experience Higher Level Teaching Assistant? Do you have experience supporting students with challenging behaviour?
If so, Envision Education are looking for a HLTA with a background in Maths and English to support students with social, emotional and mental health needs. You will be supporting a group of students off site as a tutor, with pre planned lessons provided by the class teachers.
Experience supporting students in a similar capacity is required, and confidence in managing any challenging behaviour. This is a long term, full time position with a view to fill as soon as possible
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A secondary special school for students with social, emotional and mental health needs. The school focus on a reflection and restorative practice, as opposed to detentions and exclusions, which is used to help students understand what is currently happening, what they are trying and using well, and how they can move forward.
- Provide 1:1 tutoring of site
- Primarily help in the teaching of Maths and English
- Maintain behaviour management
- Keep accurate records of student development
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar setting
- Bachelors degree, desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Live local to West Drayton
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.