£70 - £100 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 1197 KYG_1641309673
25 days ago
We are actively seeking a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join a Primary School in Neasden. The right candidate will have previous experience in a school environment or has worked with children in some capacity. You will be local to the Neasden area and have a passion to support children in their studies. The school is looking to hire someone immediately so apply now!
- Work with pupils and encourage them to achieve and develop
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom
- Encourage pupils to interact and work co-operatively with others and engage in all activities
- Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement
- Work with the Leadership Team to develop lessons, work plans and the whole school learning environment for delivering learning to whole classes
- A community school for children aged 3 - 11 that serve a diverse, multi-cultural community, valuing the richness the local area brings to the school
- Excellent staff team who are ambitious for all children and determined that they will succeed through the care, learning and direction they receive
- Value and expect an open and active partnership with families so that each child achieves their personal best having had an exciting, safe and memorable learning journey
- OSTED 'Good' rated school
- Pupils' behaviour is exemplary. They are proud of the role they play in the school and highly value the support they receive from all school staff
- You must have previous experience working with children
- Possess excellent English and Maths skills
- Be comfortable leading a class when required in the absence of the Teacher
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Either live in Neasden or within a commutable distance
- Must be available for an immediate start
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.