£70 - £100 per day
7 months ago
Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced and driven Higher Level Teaching Assistant who wishes to bring their talent and expertise in a friendly learning environment? We are currently recruiting for a wonderful Primary School in Neasden as they are looking for a skilful Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join their fantastic team.
- A warm, dynamic and multi-cultural learning community based in Neasden
- A beautiful site with extensive outdoor space where children often benefit from exercise and learning outdoors
- Excellent staff team who maintain active partnership with the students' families
- Provides broad and engaging curriculum that enables students to develop problems-solving and creative skills
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant to support students in Primary
- Organise and manage safely the learning activities, physical teaching space and resources
- To encourage and evaluate students' participation and progress and offer tailored support
- You play an important part in the personal and educational development of children
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A passionate and committed individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.