£65 - £80 per day
26 days ago
11 Apr 00:00
Are you a qualified Gymnastics coach?
Do you have experience supporting pupils in a Primary School?
We are looking for qualified and experienced Gymnastics Teaching Assistant to work at a Primary School based in Newham.
About the school:
- A team of dedicated, passionate and skilled practitioners
- Ensure that children are happy and work hard
- Inspiring excellence underpins everything they do
- Seeks to provide a school environment where all children are safe, secure, valued, respected, and listened to
- To work with pupils in gymnastics
- To support creativity and create a happy learning environment
- To work in line with the schools ethos
- A formal gymnastics qualification
- At least 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Live local to Newham
- Available immediately and long term
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.