£10 - £12 per hour + Weekly Pay, Immediate Start
18 days ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Immediate Start - Uxbridge
Are you a university graduate? Looking forward to your post graduate career but not sure what you want to do? Have you got a desire to begin a career in a school as Teaching Assistant? A fantastic school in Uxbridge is seeking a graduate to join them and work as a Teaching Assistant. This is a long term position for an immediate start continuing after the summer break. You do not need previous experience as a Teaching Assistant but you must ideally be a Graduate and have some form of experience with children in some capacity.
- A fantastic secondary school in Uxbridge
- Aims to be a self-improving school, in which all members of the community can say they provide our children with an outstanding education that fulfils their potential
- Provide a wide curriculum that is designed to give students a breadth of educational experiences that enable them to excel in various fields and therefore open up future possibilities
- An arts and music specialist school who love to encourage staff and pupils to be creative
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Graduate Teaching Assistant to support students in different classes
- To encourage the pupils' personal and educational development
- To provide engaging and innovative learning support
- Assist the students with their learning and provide Teaching Assistant support to the Classroom Teacher
- A fantastic opportunity which may lead to a permanent position
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Ideally be a Graduate with previous experience as a Teaching Assistant though not essential
- Must be able to start immediately and be available long term
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Uxbridge or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.