£65 - £75 per day
9 days ago
Do you have experience as a Teaching Assistant? Are you a recent Graduate?
We are currently looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to work in an SEN Primary school in Hillingdon. You will be working in a 1:1 basis with students in the class. Training is provided and they are looking to take people on permanent contracts!
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work with an SEN pupils
- Support children with autism and behavioural difficulties
- Work on a 1:1 basis with students in the class
- Be creative in improving engagement in lessons
- Develop behaviour management strategies
- Must have previous experience working with children
- Available full time and long term
- Ideally have experience supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to Hillingdon
- Must be available for an IMMEDIATE start
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.