£70 - £85 per day
29 days ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant needed for a fantastic Primary School in Kingsbury!!
Are you a graduate? Are you looking for a career as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
We have an amazing opportunity for you to join a Primary School in Kingsbury who is looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their great team and work in the whole class, specifically in Year 5.
Apply Now for an opportunity to be selected for this role!
- A Primary School based in Kingsbury
- OFSTED Good rated School
- Offers an education rich in knowledge, culture and vocabulary
- Serves a diverse local population in Brent
- Engages in a rich and varied curriculum, both inside and outside the classroom
- Aims to achieve real equity and equality of opportunity for all pupils
- Graduate Teaching Assistant to work in the whole class, specifically in Year 5
- Encourage students to challenge themseleves to achieve their potential
- Work with parents and families to ensure all pupils exceed their expectations
- To create and maintain an encouraging and supportive environment
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Must be a Graduate
- Must possess strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Must be within a commutable distance to Kingsbury
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.