£65 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Are you a recent Graduate looking to progress in Education?
Envision Education are on the search for Graduates are are eager to build a career in Education and want to spend 1 year as a Teaching Assistant to gain further classroom experience.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 months of experience working with children in an educational setting, and a degree.
About the role:
- Work either in a primary, secondary or SEN setting based on your preference
- Provide general classroom support
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with pupils
- Provide extra support to pupils with additional needs
- Offer creative ideas to keep pupils engaged
- Help to regulate children's behaviour
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum 3 months of experience working with children, ideally school based
- Genuine desire to progress in education
- Bubbly and outgoing personality
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.