£63 - £70 per day
25 days ago
Are you a recent Graduate looking to progress in Education?
Envision Education are seeking a bright Graduate Teaching Assistant on behalf of a thriving primary school based in Heston.
This role is to support pupils across KS2 and support with their learning. This is a full-time, long-term role commencing immediately.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the role:
- Support pupils 1:1 or in small groups
- You may be required to to support SEN children
- Carry out intervention groups
- Help to develop students communication and social skills
- Must be a graduate
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- SEN experience is ideal
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.