£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a recent graduate looking to develop a career in Teaching?
Envision Education have a fantastic opportunity for Graduates looking to progress in Education.
We have a position for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to work in a brilliant primary school based in Isleworth, to support a KS2 class on a full-time basis from September 2021.
About the school:
- A vibrant and diverse mainstream primary school
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- Dedicated team of staff who are committed to supporting the needs of their pupils
- Encourages and supports the career development of graduates interested in Teaching
- Easy transport links
About the role:
- Full-time, long-term role from September
- Initially 1 year, with the potential to lead to permanent
- Support KS2 pupils
- Provide general classroom assistance
- Work alongside classroom Teacher to support pupils
- Work in groups and 1:1 with children
- Use creative strategies to raise attainment
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum 3 months Teaching Assistant experience
- Experience must be based in the UK and within the last 2 years
- Genuine interest in progressing in Teaching / Education
- Available full-time from September 2021 for at least 1 year
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.