£70 - £85 per day
13 days ago
Are you a recent Graduate? Do you live local to Southall, Ealing?
We are looking for a driven Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant to work in an outstanding secondary school based in Southall, Ealing. You will be given a timetable of students you will be working with, and have the opportunity to support them in and out of class. This is a fantastic school to get into, and secure a long term position.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A secondary school deemed as a dynamic yet disciplined place to learn. Their latest Ofsted inspection judged them to be 'Outstanding' and over the last decade they have consistently achieved outcomes that have placed them in the top 5% for student progress. They pride themselves on being an inclusive, truly comprehensive school which accepts every type of student and tries to get the very best out of them, whatever their ability or personal circumstances.
- Support SEN students on a 1:1 basis
- Work closely with class teachers
- Help in differentiating work for pupils
- Demonstrate positive behaviour
- Liaise with parents when required
- Graduate degree
- Ideally, experience working in a secondary school
- Good understanding of supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to Southall, Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.