£65 - £75 per day
25 days ago
Calling all graduates! Envision Education are looking for skilled and experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to provide high quality support and motivation to Primary School students across the borough of Brent.
If you have the passion and drive needed to build great rapport with students and help them achieve their goals, and if you have at least 6 months' experience working with children in the UK, please apply now!
- Use a variety of support techniques to keep students engaged and motivated
- Follow students' individual EHCPs if required
- Communicate with the class teacher and fellow Teaching Assistants to provide the best possible care
- Ensure that safeguarding needs are being met at all times
- Assist the class teacher in preparing teaching materials and setting up the classroom
- Provide 1:1 and group support to Primary School students with a wide range of Special Educational Needs
- Observe and monitor students' behaviour and progress
- Escort students to therapy sessions if required
- At least 6 months' experience working with children in the UK
- Confidence handling challenging behaviour
- Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills
- A passion for working with children and seeing them succeed
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a close team
- A calm and approachable demeanour
- Local or able to commute to Brent
- Able start working immediately
- Gain excellent experience working as part of a close-knit team of professionals
- Full-time, long time work
- Work in a highly rewarding environment where you can make a real difference
- The chance to further your career in SEN Education
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as an SEN Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.