£18000 - £21000 per annum
27 days ago
Are you looking for a long term career in recruitment? Would you like to work with a highly successful team? Do you have what it takes to work your way up the a career ladder and become a successful Recruiter?
Envision Education is a growing Education Specialist Recruitment Agency based in Brentford, West London. We have been operating for over 6 years, and serve schools across London, supplying teachers and support staff on a long term/permanent basis.
It is a great time to join us, we are celebrating our best year yet, have a great team in place and have ambitious plans to increase market share further within the next 3 years.
This role of Recruitment Resourcer is an excellent opportunity for a graduate who is interested in moving into a long term career in recruitment.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Resourcer on a full time basis, who will support the recruitment team to recruit support staff to fill various positions in London.
The role of Recruitment Resourcer will involve searching for suitable Teachers and Teaching Assistants from various CV search websites, carrying out phone conversations with candidates, engaging in face to face interviews with candidates, and engaging closely with the Recruitment Consultants to ensure successful outcomes.
Once you have proved yourself on a consistent basis in the role, you will be able to develop further and work your up the career ladder by becoming a Resourcing Manager or working your way to becoming a Recruitment Consultant.
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates which includes Teachers, Teaching Assistant and Administrative Staff
- Writing effective job adverts
- Carrying out CV searches
- Carrying out phone calls to prospective candidates to assess suitability
- Carrying out face to face and zoom interviews with candidates
- Identify and attract candidates using a variety of methods
- Communicate effectively with the Recruitment Consultants to help explore job opportunities for your candidates
- Understand and meet Key Performance Indicators such as numbers of candidates registered over the phone and face to face interviews carried out
- Develop and manage candidate relationships
- Develop an expertise of market conditions within the education sector
- 1 year of experience in recruitment, sales, or customer service
- Good track record in employment and education
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Presentable and looks after own appearance
- Tenacious and resilient
- ICT literate
- Not afraid to pick up the phone!
- Willingness to support others in the team
In return you will receive:
- Full support and training
- Fantastic progression prospects
- Ongoing professional development
- Various incentives if targets are achieved (holidays, shopping vouchers, paid time off work)
- Commission on candidates placed into roles
- Free Gym use
- Free breakfast
Our office is based in a fantastic location minutes away from Brentford Rail Station and Boston Manor Tube Station.