£65 - £80 per day
6 days ago
Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you a passionate and self-motivated Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant seeking a long-term position? Are you searching for an exceptional and loving school where you can contribute to their mission? A thriving Primary school in Hounslow is now looking forward to having an enthusiastic Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant join their talented team from September.
- A happy, welcoming and multicultural learning community based in Hounslow
- Provides a rich and stimulating education curriculum that is inspiring
- Offers the highest standards of teaching and learning within amazing facilities
- A brilliant team who work hard to assist pupils realise their full potential
- Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant to support students in their year groups
- To inspire and motivate pupils to participate in a range of high quality learning opportunities
- To develop students' self-esteem, confidence and independence
- A fantastic long-term opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience of working with or caring for children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be available from September to work as a Graduate Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An affectionate and committed individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.