£70 - £80 per day
29 days ago
**Graduate Learning Support Assistant Required for an Amazing Primary School in Ealing!**
Looking for an exciting Graduate Learning Support Assistant role? Are you local to Ealing?
We have a great opportunity that has opened up for you to join an SEN Primary School in Ealing as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant and support children with autism and behavioural difficulties.
Please apply now for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role for an opportunity to be selected!!
- An SEN Primary School based in Ealing
- Dedicated staff who strive to ensure that every child/ young person is equipped with the skills they need
- Works with the local community and parents/carers
- Creates a stimulating and enjoyable place to learn
- An inclusive school built on values of tolerance, acceptance and respect for others.
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant in an SEN Primary School
- Teaching Assistant to support children with autism and behavioural difficulties
- Create and maintain a safe and stimulating place to learn
- Maintain a happy community where people are helpful, considerate and respectful of each other
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Must be a Graduate
- Available to work 08:10 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Must be within a commutable distance to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.