£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience supporting students with GDD? Do you live local to Hillingdon and are you looking for a role to start on an immediate basis?
Envision Education are looking for GDD Specialist Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a pupil in a mainstream Primary School. You will be working alongside a team of specialists, so will need to be a good team player and able to follow directions on how to support the pupil. This is a long term position starting immediately, supporting a child with Global Developmental Delay.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work 1:1 with a pupil
- Work closely with the class teacher and therapists
- Ensure a creative and inclusive learning environment for students
- Support other students where needed
- Ideally, Level 3 TA qualification
- At least 6 months of experience working in a school setting
- Confidence managing challenging behaviour
- Live within a commutable distance to Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.