£65 - £80 per day
29 days ago
04 Apr 00:00
Have you had over 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for a role when you can support students in French?
We are looking for a French Teaching Assistant to support pupils in a Secondary School based in Hillingdon. The role will require supporting students in general classes, as well as French classes.
About the school:
- Nurture the ambition, enterprise and potential of every child
- Believe everyone has something positive to contribute to our community
- Offer a warm and welcoming environment
- Encourage all students to be active citizens and provide them with the skills necessary to be leaders in their chosen fields
- To support Secondary aged students
- To help in French lessons
- To find creative ways to support students
- To work in line with the class schedule
- At least 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- A French background
- A university degree
- Available immediately and long term
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.