£70 - £100 per day
about 1 month ago
Finance Assistant - Secondary School
Are you a school-based experienced Finance Assistant who is seeking a long-term placement in a thriving learning environment? A great opportunity has arisen as a fantastic School in Hounslow is looking forward to having a confident Finance Assistant join their talented team.
- A wonderfully positive and multicultural learning community based in Hounslow
- Provides specialist Art, Technology and ICT facilities and purpose built Learning Resource Centre
- Prides itself in their drive for excellence and their passion to support their students to become confident individuals
- Finance Assistant to support the finance department of the school
- To carry out a variety of admin related duties
- To use school finance systems such as FMS and HCSS
- A great opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience working in a school setting is essential
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Finance Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A responsible and punctual individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.