£65 - £80 per day
19 days ago
Are you an experienced EYFS Teaching Assistant? Are you looking for a long term role in a school?
We are looking for outgoing, passionate EYFS Teaching Assistants for supportive Primary Schools based in Hayes, Hillingdon and the surrounding areas. You will be working in the Nursery or Reception classes and use your initiative to support students.
A level 3 Early Years qualification is needed and a genuine desire to support young children. These are full time, long term roles with great potential to grow within a school environment.
- To support students in Early Years
- Work closely with the Class Teacher
- Create engaging and creative activities
- Help to encourage a positive learning environment
- Provide feedback on pupil progress
- Level 3 in Early Years
- Live local to Hayes, Hillingdon
- At least 6 months experience in Early Years
- Available full time from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.