£120 - £170 per day
28 days ago
Are you a fully qualified Primary Teacher with Early Years experience looking for a role after Easter?
Envision Education are looking for an experienced EYFS Teacher on behalf of an outstanding Infant school based in Feltham to work part-time, long-term after Easter.
About the school:
- Judged to be an Outstanding school in their last Ofsted report
- Caring team of staff to support you
- Polite and eager pupils
- A great place to work and learn
- Easy transport links
About the role:
- Plan and prepare lessons for a Reception class
- Spend 1 day per week doing cover catch up
- Ensure pupils are meeting their goals
- Create an exciting learning environment
- Work alongside support staff
- At least 2 years of primary teaching experience
- Strong understanding of EYFS curriculum
- Local to, or happy travelling to Feltham
- Must be available immediately or after Easter
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.