£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
Are you a qualified Early Years TA? Do you live local or in the borough of Ealing?
We are looking for an experienced and bubbly EYTS Teaching Assistant to work in a fantastic infant school based in Acton, Ealing. This school's focus is the emphasis on reading, writing, phonics and maths. Equally, they aim to ensure that children begin to develop an appreciation of all subjects such as physical education, art, music and poetry so that they have a rounded curriculum experience.
- To support students in Reception
- Follow the EYFS Framework
- Provide support to the class teacher
- Support SEN and EAL in the class
- Provide a creative approach to learning
- Level 3 qualification in Childcare, or higher
- Experience of working in early years
- Good attendance and reliability
- Live local to Acton, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.