£65 - £80 per day
18 days ago
12 Jun 00:00
Do you have a degree in English?
Have you got recent experience supporting as a Teaching Assistant in a school?
Envision Education are looking for English Specialist Teaching Assistant, with a relevant Degree, to support in Secondary Schools within Hillingdon and the surrounding areas.
- To support students in English classes
- To help the class teacher deliver teaching material
- Work 1:1 or with groups, including interventions
- Be creative in finding new ways to support students
- A relevant Bachelors, or higher, Degree
- At least 6 months experience in a school setting
- A good knowledge of the English Curriculum
- Available full time from September 2020
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN MAY 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your up to date CV
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.